Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday...Tuesday!

Hello! 

Welcome to Tuesday!

Monday did not go as well as usual.  I was exhausted so I went to bed early.  I did not hit my daily step goal on Fitbit.com and I am not too happy about it. I also got on the scale and found I have gained three pounds after visiting my Mama this weekend.  It happens every time but it still hurts! :)  I did get my food diary for yesterday completed but I was disappointed in the amount of water I drank.  I did get to review my daily Bible verse but I did not get to meditate on it like I wanted to.

Today is another day.  I have to make a difference after yesterday.  It is icy on the roads so I am working from home today.  I have to get up every few minutes and walk to get some of my steps in. 

I did not find my powdered peanut butter last night so I will probably order some online.  I did start out my day with my Shaklee shake!  Salad is on the menu for lunch... and I am not sure about dinner. I was supposed to go out with my friend Tina but the weather may cancel that.  Who knows.

Well, I need to go moving.  Let's make today count!

No comments:

Post a Comment