Friday, March 14, 2014

Today Is The Day (Before)!

It is time!  Time to get off this plateau.  Time to make a change for the better.  Time to make a difference in everything I do.

Don't get me wrong.  I try not to waste every minute of my life but it never hurts to re-evaluate where you are and what can be changed (hopefully) for the better.

That is where I am.  So I have made a list of things I wish to do to make things better for me and those I love (in no particular order):
  • Being a better Christian
  • Continue my weight loss journey
  • Being a better girlfriend
  • Being a better Mom
  • Be more efficient about eating at home
  • Stretching my budget
  • Creating residual income again
  • Becoming more active
  • Becoming a better employee/worker
Tomorrow is the day I start making a more conscious effort in all of these areas. Will I succeed in all of them?  Who knows?  If I fail in any of them, does that make me a failure?  Of course not! 

What will I tackle first?  The first three things listed are up to bat!

So what is my plan? To daily:
  1. Read and meditate on the daily verse from YouVerse
  2. Start my day with the Shaklee 180 shake
  3. Become more active
Of course, I will be working on various other parts of the list that hopefully overlap.

So...

Here We Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment