Monday, March 17, 2014

Back At It!

Welcome to Monday!

I had my Shaklee shake this morning but I was a little hungry by the time lunch rolled around.  I am sure it was mostly because I was ready to eat my leftover Schezwan noodles from the other day... there wasn't as much in the bowl as I thought. :( I added to it a bag of Lay's Cheesy Garlic Bread chips from the vending machine.... SO not cool! :(

I have not been walking as much today since I did not eat in the cafeteria today.  That usually accounts for about 2000 of my steps each day! I do have to go to Walmart Marketplace to pick up milk and powdered peanut butter for my shake so that will help up the count a little bit. 

It is rainy today (even snowed for a little bit) so I doubt I will get my evening mile in today either.

Jeff is spending the evening working out at his house.  He uses EA Active and even some of the Just Dance video games.  I have been using My Fitness Coach 2 on the Wii. 

I need to get motivated to get moving.  Maybe once the weather gets back to being Spring-ish, I will get back in gear with my exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment