Saturday, March 15, 2014

I Got Started...

So today was the first day of my new journey.  I was able to meditate for three minutes over the day's verse (in a separate post) and I got to walk this morning AND I had my first Shaklee 180 shake!

I have a ton of energy and I have not even taken my B12 or Vitamin D supplements in at least a week!

My boyfriend, Jeff, is on a fitness journey with me.  We both use Fitbit Flex wristbands and egg each other on to hit our daily goals.  My goal is double his.  He works from home for a technology company and I work from the office for the same company.  I automatically get many more steps than he does but lately he has been blowing my goal out of the water!!!  I suggested to him that he needs to change his goal to match what he is doing!

I hope tomorrow is as great a day as today was.



No comments:

Post a Comment